Rules and Information:
When creating a builder application, please make sure you follow these rules or else you will be prone to your application being denied.
- Do not apply if you are under 12 years old.
- Do not apply if you have been playing the server for less than one month.
- Do not apply if you have been banned within the last three months.
- Do not apply if a previous application of yours has been closed within the last two months.
- Use the application format below.
- Do not plagiarise your application.
- Do not lie on your application.
- Do not bug staff members about your application. (You can let them know you applied, but do not constantly request if they've read it etc.)
- Use proper grammar, punctuation, etc.
- Be active on the server & the forums.
- Wait patiently and do not reply or 'bump' to the thread.
Do you have a microphone?:
Do you have a discord? If so, please put it down here:
Do you have any other ways to communicate if you don't have a discord?:
On a scale of 1-10, how good do you think you are at building?:
Do you feel comfortable trying new styles/themes?:
What are your greatest weaknesses?:
What are you truly good at?:
Do you have any proof of builds you have done? (We do research to check if you didn't use a tutorial. If the build is not yours, you'll automatically be denied.):
Part 2: Situations
If you were asked to build a Fantasy Themed spawn for our new gamemode, let's say Skywars, would you be able to do it?
How would you react if your build ended up being destroyed, not saved, or not used?
What if you build this huge castle for this gamemode and our current [Head Builder] says it's not what we're looking for, would you try to meet their needs more?
Are you willing to attend meetings for anything?
Part 3: Conclusion
When are you free most days, include your time zone, please.
Are you willing to collab with other builders?
Do you have any concerns about our staff team before you were to join?
Do you use a build server to build most of your work? (Builders Refuge, etc.)
Any other info we need to know?